Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Darkness Forum Index -> Order of Darkness Public Forums!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kheleasie Zeph/Morph
Guild master
Sith Apprentice

re: thx

Thanks to those who have donated, in about a month I will be renewing our vent server for the next year. We currently have a 35 slot server, I was considering downgrading to a 25 slot server if that is sufficient for our needs at this time. I would appreciate it if those using vent would pay attention to how many we typically have on when it is a busy night. I can always upgrade with a couple clicks, but it's a bit more difficult to downgrade, accept when the yearly subscription is due. I pay for it yearly cause it saves 40%.

Elyyia
Minion

re: Donation Button!!!!

Hello guildies!

I'm back for a quick website update! As some have noticed already, there is a donation button on the main page of the guild website. This has been added so that we may chip in and help pay for the website. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

This is Elyyia, signing off!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Darkness Forum Index -> Order of Darkness Public Forums! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum