Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Darkness Forum Index -> Order of Darkness Public Forums!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elyyia
Minion

re: Guild Stuff 2!

Belay my last. The +10 Datacron run has been removed pending various variables after talking with Golav. However, it will be back up soon.

Blueberrysmash
Dark Side Adept

Elyyia wrote:

Posted a Fleet +10 Datacron run on the second Saturday in March.

I can bring my sorc and help out on the pulls... what time and are we going to advertise on the server forum on swtor.com?

Elyyia
Minion

Posted a Fleet +10 Datacron run on the second Saturday in March.

Golav

a plus 10 datacron run would be something cool to do in the near future to get people datacron and generate some revenue in tips from non guildies.

Hello yet again everyone!

So, same subject, different board so this can get up on the main page!

Now the meat and potatoes! To re-iterate what I've already said, and a couple others, we are looking for input for what YOU (the guild) want posted on the calendar. Now, the event can be anything! For the sake of example, Zeph posted up Flashpoint Friday on February 21, 2014.

This is where YOU come in! Post up your ideas, wether it be achievement hunting for that odd achievement you REALLY want to operations, or flashpoints to dailies, and everything in between! In all reality, there are many possibiliies! Just please keep in mind, some planning and lead time is required for some things, like getting the +10 Datacron on Fleet.

Some ideas that have been given are:

Flashpoint farming for those hard to get pets

SM/HM/NiM Ops runs (Both Classic and Current)

Datacron Runs

Weekly Comms runs

And more!

While, yes, we do have a list of things we can do, this guild was and still is based on the principal of helping each other. So, in light of this, I am asking everyone to please give us your inputs and we'll be able to get the ball rolling on what everyone wants to do.

With that, I hope everyone has a good time!

The original post is here: http://ood.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9982647&p=35448620&gid=243550#35448620

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of Darkness Forum Index -> Order of Darkness Public Forums! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum